Friday, March 16, 2012

"The List" #17

"One thing you're proud of"

Well, this is kind of random, but it's the only thing that came to mind. One thing I'm proud of is getting all my roommates to start wearing men's deodorant. Specifically, Old Spice.


Fiji and Matterhorn are my personal favorites.

How did I come to begin wearing men's deodorant? Well, my sister started buying all different kinds of deodorant to see which ones made her skin less irritated, sweat less, smell better, etc. She literally had at least 10 different sticks of deodorant at one point, including Old Spice men's deodorant. One day I was giving her a hard time about her deodorant collection when I started smelling them. And this guy isn't lying when he says Old Spice smells good:


One whiff of that stick of Matterhorn deodorant shut me right up. I was sold. And now, so are my roommates. Old Spice deodorant doesn't necessarily smell overly manly and it works great! I'm a fan.

1 comment: